Saturday, July 7, 2012

My Confessions in a News Article!

                                              

The article I wrote for a recently launched publication- DB (Dainik Bhaskar) Star, from the popular Dainik Bhaskar group, which houses Dainik Bhaskar (a Hindi publication), currently the number two publication in terms of both circulation and readership across all categories pan India, after Dainik Jagran (the PR professional speaking! ;) )

DB Star is the new English daily that features everything about the glamour and Bollywood industry in India...


So people this was just an article, which I agreed to write for the column- My Confessions- where the writer / contributor, hares his / her confessions in life. What a way to confess, you must be wondering, and that too in a publication which will reach 1000's of readers, not in Mumbai as yet though! But what the heck! here I am, just thought of giving it a shot, coz I was asked to share something unsual or rather my hidden / not so open confession!....hope you like the article! :)

Your suggestions and feedback would be most appreciated and welcome!..

PS: The article erroneously mentions me as an HR professional, but later mentioned rightly as a PR professional, below my picture! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment